Club Night – PLEASE REGISTER TO ATTEND
March 9 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
The Committee has taken advice on holding Club Night meetings under COVID directions and determined they can go ahead.
The way it will work is:
- There are a limited number of places available so members will need to advise Graham Haywood (see the link for details) of their intention to attend.
- The car club has a NSW Government QR code. Members will need to scan in. There will be a committee member at the top of the stairs to assist if needed.
- If you are feeling unwell, don’t come.
- Seating will be set out with distancing in mind. Family groups can sit closer.
- Drinks will be available from the bar.
- It will be BYO Tea, coffee, milk and BYO cup or mug.
- At this time, if you want some nibbles, they will also be BYO and unfortunately no sharing except between family members.
- No singing will be allowed.
- No dancing will be allowed.