GOF 2022 – MG Car Club Wagga Wagga
September 9 - September 11
After two years off, the MGCC Wagga Wagga are very excited to advise that registrations are now open for the 2022 Gathering of the Faithful, in Wagga Wagga on the 9th, 10th and 11th of September.
The G.O.F. committee has been busy organising our 2022 event. This year we would like to highlight the following:
- We will need to wait until closer to the date to confirm COVID-19 restrictions. We will be monitoring the NSW Health website and creating a COVID-19 Safety Plan. We will be keeping entrants posted with any updates via email.
- This year we will celebrate the 25th GoF. We ask entrants to dress with a touch of silver at our formal dinner on Saturday night!
- The Noggin’and Natter on Friday night will be at the Mercure Wagga again, however, this year, due to COVID-19 it will be a two-course meal rather than a buffet. Our Saturday night dinner is at also at Mercure Wagga. Please remember this venue is centrally located when booking your accommodation.
- Another impact of COVID-19 is the delay in confirming our sponsors. Our sponsorship helps keeps costs down and pays for any bonus extras (like wine). We have taken the wine selection off the registration form for now – if we confirm sponsors in the lead up to our event, we will give you the same type of wine you selected last time (or reach out to you via email if you are new). We will let you know via email as sponsors come onboard.
- We will be judging the cars on Saturday (rather than Sunday) again this year – this means Sunday can be more relaxed after our big night out. The breakfast and trophy presentation will still occur on the Sunday morning, breakfast starting from 8am, but we should be able to finish earlier for those of you travelling on Sunday.
- Please bring and wear your club badges again this year. This array of colours and styles demonstrated the wonderful variety of entrants from different clubs all over Australia. However, do not worry if you forget to bring your badge as we will have plain badges for entrants to write their name on as needed.
Please find our event’s registration form attached (flyer to come). Our entry form can be filled in via print (and mailed as per usual) or filled in electronically – just download and save the file to your computer, type in the required fields and email back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org – please let me know if there are any problems.
MGCC Wagga Wagga