- This event has passed.
October 15 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Departing the Clubrooms at 10am sharp, with BYO Morning Tea on the way and a Club-catered BBQ Lunch at our destination (BYO drinks). Some shops available near our lunch stop.
Lambton to Riverside Park Raymond Terrace & then Morpeth Park.
Lambton to Raymond Terrace
- Head west on Elder Street and turn right onto Morehead Street.
- At traffic lights turn right onto Newcastle Road.
- Take Edith Street and Maud Street to Industrial Drive in Mayfield West
- Turn left left off the Industrial Drive onto Tourle Street across the bridge and follow Cormorant Road across the island .
- At the roundabout take the first exit across “Stockton Bridge” and follow Nelson Bay Road to the Williamstown roundabout and take second exit.
- At the next two roundabouts take the second exit and continue along “Nelson Bay Road.
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto Medowie Road
- Turn left onto Richardson road and taking the second exit on the next roundabout.
- At the end of Richardson road enter the roundabout and take the first exit to the left onto Adelaide Street.
- Next turn right off Adelaide Street onto Glenelg Street
- At the next roundabout take the second exit and follow the road to the end and turn right onto Hunter Street and park beside river side park.
Raymond Terrace to Morpeth
- Leave carpark and head north up Hunter Street and at the round about take the first exit onto Port Stephen’s street.
- Follow Port Stephen’s Road through the first two roundabouts and then at the next roundabout take the first exit left onto Seaham Road.
- Follow Seaham Road across Fitzgerald Bridge to the next roundabout and take the first exit (left) onto Raymond Terrace Road.
- Follow Raymond Terrace Road for 3.9 kilometres and turn right onto McFarlane’s Road.
- Follow McFarlane’s for 5.2 kilometres to the end of the road and turn left onto Duckerfield Road.
- Follow Duckerfield road to the end and turn right onto Edwards Street and follow road for a short distance and turn into Morpeth Park on the right.
There are barbecues as well as picnic tables available at the park for lunch and also there are shops at Morpeth.